Thursday, June 09, 2011

My First Blog Entry :)

Yay for my first post!


I've been meaning to blog for so long but was a little nervous as to how to go about it. I wanted to write about something I won't forget about eventually, so I figured I'll start writing about my food adventures.


I have always enjoyed food (my weight and the picture below will attest to that) and as much as I enjoy eating, I love coking even more.


Busted!

To many people, cooking can be quite a chore (and at times it is for me, too) but nothing beats the feeling of having created something that your family (and even your own tummy) will enjoy. And nothing beats a home-cooked meal: you can adjust the flavors according to your heart's (and mouth's) desire.

I hope you guys enjoy my blog and I wish I can inspire someone (anyone!) to venture to the kitchen and try a recipe or two.



I would love to hear from you guys, too. If you have kitchen tips and must-try recipes, please share them with me. I am in no way a professional, I know I have a lot more to learn.


Happy cooking (and eating)!

No comments:

Post a Comment